Annexe Vineyard Dominikus - photo and fixtures
This two-person apartment will be available to rent by the week from April 2018.
The Annexe is located right by Lake Kaltern (200 m) just down from the little chapel on the hiking / cycling trail around the lake.
- The 70 m2 apartment is beautifully appointed, partly with pine furniture.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a wood stove, electric cooker with integrated oven, microwave, steamer, refrigerator with bottle cooler and freezer compartment, plus a dining table with bench.
- The large, light living room contains another dining table with four chairs, a comfortable settee with a side table, and a television.
From here a French window opens onto the balcony, which offers a fantastic view over the vineyards to Lake Kaltern. Behind are the mountains of the Dolomites. A small bench, chairs and a table make it possible for you to enjoy it all in comfort.
- The bathroom with west-facing window contains a bathtub with in-built shower and a washing machine.
- The apartment also has a bedroom with pine furniture, plus a small vestibule with a wardrobe.
- The apartment has a large, lockable parking space, and there is a storeroom for bicycles or similar in the courtyard.
The price also includes free access to the lake in the “Hotel Seegarten” lido. We provide bicycles so that you can reach this via the circular hiking trail. The shops are also within easy reach, either by bike or on foot.
The bus stop is approx. 50 m away next to the entrance to the winery right by the small cemetery.
As a welcome gift there will be a small surprise to help you “get in touch” with our vineyard.